Sunday 15 October 2017

Let's Get Sketchy - Mid-Oct Reveal

Well hello from a lovely spring New Zealand! And it's the 15th of the month - which means reveal day over at Let's Get Sketchy - yay!!! And here is the sketch for this reveal:

And here is my take on the sketch using an (old) Prima range - Stationer's Desk. Just love the maroon and vintage hues in this range. I went along with this as I thought it matched my daugher's make up very well!
Here I have used a background paper and then used a lighter paper which I cut down slightly and distressed. I then cut the strip through top left to match the sketch - about a 1/4 of an inch taken off and this was also distressed. The photo is also matted with cardstock and the Prima range and also distressed. I then finished off the layout with chipboard inked with maroon to match, the flowers, some extra leaves and some twine. The title is also chipboard and inked.

Come and play along with Lets' Get Sketchy - I would love to see your take of the challenge sketch up on their blog.

Thanks for popping over and taking a look!

Michelle xxxx


2 comments:

  1. Stunning! Love the vintage look of the papers...perfect match to your daughters makeup :)

    ReplyDelete