Sunday 15 October 2017

Colorful Creations - Mid-Oct reveal

And me again with another mid-month reveal and this is for Colorful Creations :) And the challenge for Mid-October is a sketch.

Here is the sketch - a sketch with a difference!

Isn't this sketch so cool? And here is my take on the sketch:
The triangles are from a Blue Fern collection - here my hubby and I went to Hanmer Springs for our 24th wedding anniversary. Hanmer Springs has lovely hot pools - and although it was December (which is summer in NZ) it was actually quite cold, and there was even a dusting of snow that weekend .... the warm pools were very welcome!

I look forward to seeing what you all come up with and your interpretation of the sketch ... come play along at Colorful Creations.

Thanks for popping over to visit.

Michelle xxx


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful page Michelle, very elegant! Love the mix of pretty papers...what a fabulous sketch!

    ReplyDelete