Friday 1 September 2017

White ... with 1: September 2017 reveal

Hello there ...

For those of us in the southern hemisphere - happy 1st of September, happy spring day! The weather outside says quite the opposite though!

And ... as it's the 1st of the month, it's White .. with 1 reveal day ...and the colour with white is SOUL PEA

I decided to do things a little differently this month, and use the colour for the background with my elements all in white. And here is my take on the monthly challenge:


I love this colour for this month. Come and play along with us! Would love to see your challenges up on the White ... with 1 blog :)

I have use two different types of stencils for the background. The chipboard frame and title are covered in white liquid pearls. I have also used some white stickers in the background.

Look forward to seeing your layouts up on the White ... with 1 blog this month!

Thanks for popping along!

------M ------


1 comment: