Tuesday 1 August 2017

Colorful Creations - 1 August Reveal

Hello again to the start of a new month!

And of course the new month means a new reveal and new challenge over at Colorful Creations. 
For the 1st of August we were given a picture as follows:

 

We had to hero one colour from the picture with with white - so the theme for this month is White+One, and here is my take on the challenge:

So of course I drew my inspiration on the blues - one of my favourite colours! This photo is of me and my daughter a couple of years ago on a mother and daughter shopping spree. We had such a lovely day that day!

I used gelato's and white texture paste which I blended together. I used one of my prima stencils and only used part of it in parts over the page. The swirls and hearts is a dusty attic chippie - and I cut this in half (eeeek!) which I place under the flower cluster. There is also a chippe behind the photo.

Once the texture paste had dried I used a chalk and rubbed a bit over blue chalk powder over the stenciled areas.

Pop on over to the Colorful Creations blog for all the details on how to enter the challenge. I look forward to seeing your take on the challenge!

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment