Sunday 2 July 2017

Colourful Creations - 1 July reveal day

So with some exciting news - my first reveal as a new member of the design team for Colourful Creations! I am so excited to be here and I do hope you will all enjoy the amazing projects each month. This challenge reveals twice a month - the 1st and the 15th of the month. And creations can by anything - not just 12 x 12 layouts. I look forward to working on this team!

Here is the mood board with the colours that we were asked to work with for this challenge. I love these colours!


But I ran out of steam when I started putting this layout together ... no matter what I did, to me, nothing felt like it was working. Don't you just hate it when you have one of "those moments"! I scrapbook with a number of lovely friends - we call each other "sistas" - and with their encouragement and support, the following layout resulted with these lovely colours:


This is my lovely niece who I haven't seen in almost 7 years since we immigrated to NZ. She had been playing around with the photo edits on her phone and edited her hair to the teal colour - and how perfect for my layout!
I have used mainly stamping and plain cardstock to bring out the colours from the mood board.

Pop over to the blog and see the great inspiration from the rest of the team ... and you are welcome to make anything with these colours - I would love to see what you come up with!!

Thanks for popping over!

--- M ----

No comments:

Post a Comment