Friday 2 June 2017

Let's Get Sketchy - 1 June 2017

And it's reveal day over at Let's Get Sketchy - 1 June! - I am a little late in presenting my reveal, as we have been moving house. 

I loved this sketch with Let's Get Sketchy for 1 June


And here is my layout from the sketch
I have used a Theresa Collins range - I have really dug into my stash here - and so glad I have managed to use these papers. I will admit I have a few ranges that  have fallen in love with in the past and have bought to use for later, or for when the right moment comes along. Do you do that too?


I have used chippies for the corners and have used a grit textured paste for these and then inked these in orange to match these lovely papers. The same technique has been applied to the title "moments".

This layout features my lovely daughter :)

Thanks for looking in! I would love to see your creations over on the Let's Get Sketchy blog .... and you have the whole month to create something off the sketch. There is great inspiration from the design team too!

Have a super weekend everyone!

-- Michelle --






1 comment:

  1. Great take on the sketch... :-) Thank you for the awesome inspiration.

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete