Monday 1 May 2017

White with 1 ______ May Challenge

HELLO GORGEOUS

Welcome to a new month - and of course, this means a new and exciting challenge over at White with 1! And this month the colour to accompany white is DEEP BLACK. I loved putting this challenge together as White and Black is so versatile and can be used with anything!




Here I have sprayed some black ink the background of my white cardstock, before adhering different white and black papers. I used a chipboard frame which I inked in black and added flowers to finish off. There is also some stamping randomly done on the page.


This layout is done of my daughter. This is a photo that she uses as her profile picture on her makeup page on FaceBook - I think it's such a cheeky but priceless photo!
And if you need a little more inspiration, why not use the mood board (this is of course optional):


Pop on over to the White with 1 blog and look at the beautiful pages created by the other members of the design team - they are just amazing.

Have a good May and I look forward to seeing the Black and White entries coming through .....




---- Michelle ----




2 comments: