Monday 15 May 2017

Let's Get Sketchy - 15th of May Challenge

15th of May - and this means a new sketch over on the Let's Get Sketchy blog! And here it is .......

Pop on over to the Let's Get Sketchy blog and check the amazing interpretations of the rest of the design team and the guest designer. I just love the ways one sketch can be interpreted - so much inspiration right there. Awesome!

Here is my take on the sketch:


This paper is from the Prima Collection - Wild and Free. I toned down the background with some gesso and then used a stencil and texture paste to add the textured background. along with stamping. The "lace" edges is a Scrapiniec chipboard which I inked. I then added flowers and the title.
The photo is of my daughter and two of her friends enjoying a night out. She's just not sure who photo bombed this photo!

Would love to see your interpretation of the sketch, so why not play along and add your layout to the blog by the end of the month 😏

From a very cold NZ,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment