Tuesday 23 February 2016

Design Team 2016

It is with great excitement that I can now officially share my wonderful news! I have been chosen to be part of the Design Team for Artfull Crafts for 2016. What an honour! I am very excited to be part of the team this year - and cannot wait to get stuck into creating projects to share. I will be updating my blog, as well as the blog over at Artfull Crafts, plus there is a pin board for each of the Designer's over on Pinterest with all the projects - there is some awesome talent on this 2016 team, and you can read all about the other members here.



Looking forward to an exciting and fun-filled year!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats Michelle! - I'm looking forward to working along side you and seeing what gorgeous creations you're going to make, Debi xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I look forward to working along side you and your gorgeous creations too

      Delete
  2. Well done Michelle. Let the fun begin :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well done to you too - and yes, it is going to be lot's of fun :)

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete